3.12.2011

Todd Lyn (Fall 2011) Revelation:Revolution

I was going to withhold from posting/commenting on Paris fashion week shows since many of the popular and obviously talented fashion designers would have already have been reposted across the blogosphere. I do love runway clothing (just like the next fashionista out there)--extraordinary, glamorous and unique, but totally unwearable in the real world. The beauty, the craftmanship, and the influence is breathtaking. But like I said, many are unrealistic to wear.

HOWEVER... I did almost melt when I saw Todd Lyn's creations. I would LOVE to wear this. Loving the solid colors and the mixing of knits with leather. The combination of placement, draping, and color give his collection a futuristic feel.


(images via nymag.com)

If the future looks this good, I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. hey Elena! thanks for sharing these images. the clothing is so architectural, but i really like it. i'm going through my Spring Makeup Muse giveaway entries and you don't appear to be following my blog with Google Friend Connect. Can you please be sure to follow so I can count your entry. Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super gorgeous sleek pieces! Great modern looks!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has such a sleek rock and roll tailored aesthetic that I love
    xoxo
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete